During the old times, women are often stereotyped as someone who should be staying inside the house doing household chores and looking after the welfare of the family. Many decades after, women are more empowered and have already proven themselves in the line of politics, sports, business, and any other field mostly ruled by men.
In the world of law enforcement, women seem to have no place as the job requires being tough and strong enough to face a different kind of forces in order to protect the country. But not with the new the following policewoman who has been tagged by netizens as the “prettiest and most badass” policewoman in the Philippines.
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: It’s Showtime Cast Pour Their Condolences For Rico J. Puno
1. PO2 Ney-Ney Macaranas – aside from being a total badass, this stunning policewoman who hails from Dipolog, Zamboanga del Norte is a huge basketball fan, and just like many of us, she is a certified ka-barangay Ginebra.
2. P01 Marriel Tajonera – this self-proclaimed “half-ninja” is already 22-years of age and graduated with a degree in Criminology at the Laguna State Polytechnic University.
3. PO1 Jane Kalakayan – she is the policewoman that can be considered as the “social media babe”, her over 50,000 followers on Facebook only shows that the lady police already captured the heart of many netizens. In an interview with FHM (For Him Magazine), Jane revealed that she has always dreamed of becoming a woman in uniform as she finds it “astig”. Apparently, being part of the law enforcement runs in their blood as her father is a police officer too.
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: The grieving daughter of Rico J. Puno shares their last moment together
4. PO1 Jeanne Cayabyab – when she is not chasing some bad guys, Jeanne is fond of posting her selfies and videos while off duty. Netizens note that this stunning policewoman from Dagupan City resembles the talented actress Maja Salvador who also plays a policewoman role in FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano.
5. PS1 Sofia Loren Deliu – she is currently assigned as President Rodrigo Duterte’s close-in security aide. She replaced the position of SAP (Special Assistant to the President) Bong Go but will not carry the SAP title since it is a cabinet position.
Sofia is the policewoman who has been tagged as the “beauty queen” cop, because prior to joining the Philippine law enforcement, she was crowned as Miss Teen Philippines and as Miss Baguio back in 2008 while in 2015, Sofia also joined Miss Earth Philippines and finishes as part of the Top 15 candidates.
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: Read Rico J. Puno’s last message to John Lloyd Cruz
What can you say about these brave and amazing ladies? Share your thoughts on the comments below!