With the seven billion people all over the world, there is said to be at least one person that looks like you. It is pretty scary and weird that someone out there is like walking at the different side of the earth and they look like you. Someone who looks like you, but could be living a life that is so much different than yours. However, in the Philippine, I guess some of our famous celebrities and personalities have found their look-alike. Take a look at our list of Filipino celebrities and famous personalities who have uncanny resemblances.
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: Did Ria Atayde just confirmed that her brother Arjo is indeed dating Maine Mendoza?
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: The Women Who Caught FPJ’s Attention
1. First off our list is Asia’s Phoenix and The Voice Philippines former contestant, Morisette Amon and our Pop Princess Sarah Geronimo. The resemblance of the two was first noted when Morisette was still a contestant in The Voice Philippines and Sarah was her mentor. From the shape of their faces to their talent in singing, this two sure are somehow connected.
2. Next up our look-alike list is two young actresses whose love teams are dominating the entertainment scene right now. Kathryn Bernardo and Nadine Lustre are said to resemble each other. The two Kapamilya young actresses are both successful in their various projects.
3. Then we have two amazing actresses who are also said to look like each other. Award-winning actress and activist, Angel Locsin, and singer-actress Glaiza de Castro’s undeniable resemblance has been noted ever since. The two are also very good actresses who have proven their skills with the versatility of the roles that they have played.
4. Also on this list is two Kapamilya actresses, Bea Alonzo and Bela Padilla. At first glance, you can mistake either of these beautiful actresses as the other because that is how much they really resemble each other.
5. Included in our list are two young actors who are on the rise today. Joshua Garcia and Alden Richards are also said to look like each other. With their youthful charm and beautiful eyes, one can definitely feel that they have the same aura.
6. Former PBB teen housemate Yong Muhajil and the son of the gorgeous Piolo Pascual, Inigo Pascual look like they could be brothers. From their hair, eyebrows, and some facial features, you can see why people are claiming that they look alike.
7. Another pair of singers who look alike are Asia’s Songbird, Regine Velasquez, and singer-actress, Angeline Quinto. The two are like twins born on different occasions, and with their glorious voices, you will definitely be blown away.
8. Next on our list are two alums of Pinoy Big Brother. Some of Maris Racal’s and Elisse Joson’s features really are the same.
9. Another pair that is on our list is Bb. PIlipinas-Universe 2016, Maxine Medina, and multi-awarded actor, Coco Martin. Their resemblance gained popularity when Coco’s character in TV show, Ang Probinsyano, had to pretend to be woman.
10. Capping off our list is politician Franklin Drilon and theater actress, Juana Change. Looking at their pictures, you can really see that they somehow look like the male and female counterparts of each other.
What do you guys think? Take a look at this video to see for yourself!
READ MORE FROM OUR WEBSITE: LOOK: Former GMA SB Dancer Mia Pangyarihan opens a new restaurant!